Watch The Penthouse Online

The Penthouse (1967)The Penthouse (1967)iMDB Rating: 6.2
Date Released : 21 December 1967
Genre : Drama, Thriller
Stars : Suzy Kendall, Terence Morgan, Tony Beckley, Norman Rodway
Movie Quality : BRrip
Format : MKV
Size : 700 MB

Download Trailer Subtitle

Three thugs--Tom, Dick and Harry (a woman)--break into the penthouse apartment of an adulterous couple and proceed to terrorize them, but as it turns out, things aren't exactly what they seem to be.

Watch The Penthouse Trailer :

Review :

Not the top -- the pits

This is the only movie I regret not having got up and walked out! Although it is some 30 years since I had the misfortune of seeing this film in the cinema, I have never forgotten what a thoroughly unpleasant experience it was -- with unlikeable characters and stupidly unbelievable circumstances. I can forgive all sorts of things in a film if there is at least one redeeming quality, but you can look in vain for it here. I am amazed that its rating is as high as it is since I would have given it a minus rating were this possible.

Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment