Watch The Adventures of Juan Quin Quin (1967) Online

The Adventures of Juan Quin Quin (1967)The Adventures of Juan Quin Quin (1967)iMDB Rating: 6.6
Date Released : 2 October 1969
Genre : Comedy
Stars : Júlio Martínez, Erdwin Fernández, Adelaida Raymat, Enrique Santiesteban
Movie Quality : BRrip
Format : MKV
Size : 700 MB

Download Trailer Subtitle

The metamorphoses of Juan Quin Quin, in turns bullfighter, guerrilla fighter and sacristan.

Watch The Adventures of Juan Quin Quin Trailer :

Review :

multiple roles in old Cuba

"Las aventuras de Juan Quin Quin" focuses on a man (Julio Martínez) who takes on numerous personae, among them a bullfighter and a sacristan, in what appears to be pre-revolutionary Cuba. I assume that the movie is looking at the conditions that led to the revolution, but the whole thing is pretty vague. I don't know of any other movies that Julio García Espinosa directed -- although I assume that he directed more -- but a movie that I recommend that focuses on the conditions that led to the revolution is Mikhail Kalatozov's Soviet-Cuban co-production "I Am Cuba". Other Cuban movies that I recommend include "The Last Supper", "A Successful Man", "Strawberry and Chocolate" and "Nada". I hope to see the upcoming "Habanastation".

Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment