Watch Sami swoi Online

Sami swoi (1967)Sami swoi (1967)iMDB Rating: 8.1
Date Released : 15 September 1967
Genre : Comedy
Stars : Waclaw Kowalski, Wladyslaw Hancza, Zdzislaw Karczewski, Eliasz Kuziemski
Movie Quality : BRrip
Format : MKV
Size : 700 MB

Download Trailer Subtitle

Two quarreling peasant families, expatriates from the Eastern part of Poland, after war homelessness are settled by accident on two neighbouring farms.

Watch Sami swoi Trailer :

Review :

Funniest Polish Movie Ever

Actually, the first three or four times I saw this movie, it was in Polish (my wife's native tongue) without English subtitles. She tried to translate the jokes for me, for a while, but soon gave up because she was laughing too much. Now that I have seen the movie subtitled, I laugh as hard as she does.

Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment