Streaming The Wacky World of Mother Goose Online

The Wacky World of Mother Goose (1967)The Wacky World of Mother Goose (1967)iMDB Rating: 6.4
Date Released : 2 December 1967
Genre : Animation, Family
Stars : Margaret Rutherford, Bob McFadden, Susan Melvin, Bradley Bolke." />
Movie Quality : BRrip
Format : MKV
Size : 700 MB

Download Trailer Subtitle

Watch The Wacky World of Mother Goose Trailer :

Review :

Old Favorite

I haven't seen this since I was a child in the early Seventies, but I used to watch it every time it was shown on television, usually on holidays that fell on Mondays with no school. The songs were good, the voice of Mother Goose was very memorable, which I can still hear in my head. I loved the theme song for the film's title. I definitely recommend this for your kids.

Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment